ABOUT THE AWARDS
The Zim Blog Awards are an opportunity for Zimbabwean content creators to be recognized and rewarded for their dedication to their craft.
The best and the brightest bloggers will be showcased and honoured through these awards in 30 categories. Winners will be determined through public vote and by a panel of expert, qualified judges
By holding these awards, we aim to increase the exposure of our local bloggers on a global platform. We hope to inspire more creatives and brands to get involved in and collaborate with the blogging industry. This will go a long way towards catalyzing the growth of blogging in Zimbabwe.
Winners in each respective category will be awarded a recognition badge for display on their site or social media platforms. They will also receive a certificate for bragging rights. Results will be announced via our social media so follow Tribe of Influencers to receive our latest updates and creative opportunities
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE ZIM BLOG AWARDS
- The blog must be by a Zimbabwean (local or abroad) or be about Zimbabwe
- Blog needs to be updated no more than 3 months ago
- The blog must be open to the public, so no private blogs
- Blogs that do not meet the criteria will be disqualified
- Entrants may nominate themselves or each other in the correct categories
- One nomination is enough
- A blog may only be submitted to one category
- Voters will only be allowed to vote once per day, only on the website
- Nominations will only be accepted via the entry form found here.
- Entrants must also fill in this form to be included in the blog directory and feed.
- Their profiles will be featured on the website
- The judges will determine the Blogger/Vlogger/Podcaster of the Year at their discretion
- The judges’ decision is final